Yummy yum!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
New year so shuang.. Endless pineapple tarts, egg rolls, ba kwa... All the nice food. But.. I lost my voice right before new year law. These food only can once a year get to eat only ma. So.. I zao eat. dun care.. This new year like nothing special. Time passes too slowly. Only went to 5 people's house to bai nian. And only 1 family came our house. So ar.. I understand why my house don't even have the nuts.
During bai nian, my dad was talking to my uncle who is 35 yrs old. He just release from jail. Has been in and out since I was born. Then they were talking talking. Then I realised ar..
Singapore adults life-
7am Wake up
8am Go work
9pm End work
10pm Tired, Sleep
If don't have family then ownself eat dinner, ownself watch tv. Weekends spend time alone the most eat with parents at night. So.. being young is good. At least still can go out shop, no need work late, no need feel awkward sitting in front of tv whole day rotting.
Anyway back to food. My all-time-favourite jap restaurant to eat. Sashimi.. Yummy.. The best and freshest I have tasted for now. hehe.. Feel like eating again. Got unagi also. And the deep fried prawn. ErKkkss food food.. And its cheap for its quality law.. $25 only law..
Watched pei ni qu shopping at night. Then they intro this jap restaurant also. At plaza by the park. Each $29. Heard like got buy 2 get 1 free leh.. Still can lao yu shen law.. with all the diff raw fish to choose from. Then ar.. the deserts are like 1st class law. In nice nice cute wineglasses. Who wants to go with meE???
2:17 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style