Job
Monday, May 01, 2006
I'm going to end my current job on 5 May!! Officially out of my sucky office and off off and away from my disgusting boss. She keeps hinting me to quit everyday. Saying I keep doing wrong things when i didn't even try to do those things. She's total crap. And there there.. I'm one of her sucky temps that keep doing wrong things. Thinking of me in the past 5 months doing everything with the best I could and running as fast as I can around, doing things at super effective methods that I don't need her ots. Then her dumb hintings that I was one of her lousy temps.. ARghhHH.. I don't have to work under such shit ok. I don't have to stay at a place who thinks that i'm a burden. You think you are such a good boss. Complaining that you got so much work to do and that I did not help a bit at all. Do you think about the welfare of everyone working under you? Everyone breaking down and feeling real stress. Have you ever praised them when they did something good? All you want to get is 100%. Even 1 mistakes in those thousands documents is classified as Lousy. How about you? The tonnes of rejection that I get from your shit work. Digging through all the piles of Lousy work you do. If other collegues make 1 mistakes in a month and you make 5 mistakes a day. Who are you to say that they should shoulder all the consequences? Janni made 1 mistake since she started working in that room and that 1 mistake cost her $5000. Did you console her? All you say was Its a mistake made. You have to bear the consequences. I won't be surprise that they'll all leave someday. Seriously, you odd to reflect on your actions. Can't you see that its YOU who cause half of department to leave. 1.9k a month to work under you. And all the backstabbing on those that use to work under you. Its totally not worth it for them at all.Anyways.. 1 collegue is leaving same day as me. I was secretly laughing at her. Too bad man.. Another one leaving 2 weeks after me. My dearest also feel like leaving too.. Good good.. All leave for the better.Everyone! From 8th May, I'll be officially working at best at PS! selling some fruit juice machine. Hahaha. Long working hours.. 11-9 from what i hear. Come find me OK!!
4:39 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style