Holidayss
Tuesday, November 28, 2006


EXAMS are over!!

And i got so many things to do!!
Shopping, cookieman, shopping, online shopping and chill man~
This holidays is going to be a mad MAD time.

Monday
Stats - my last paper.. lost like 40 marks. CHUI~ but who cares. the varience will be big and mean will be low. I'll be saved by mr bell curve!
Night - Swensen to celebrate xinhao, peiru, henry chia's birthday. PLus shopping at kino.
The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy)

I'm going to dig it out. aarghhh

I got the sudden urge for books. I want the 2nd book but kino doesnt have. Sobsss..

Then i'm looking at this author now. John Grisham.
http://www.randomhouse.com/features/grisham/main.php
See his website. Its cool.


I remember his name from somewhere. I think i read before or someone introduced his books to me before. Dunno where the hell izit from. But i might be starting on his books after i finish my Jonathan series first.


Tuesday
Stay at home nua~
I have been online shopping the whole day. Wah. I got so many things to buy. So many things to do.
Watch LOST epi 1-4 today.
Find books to read.
Read HER world magazine.
Search for my missing books
Call my watch shop to ask for the prize of this.

Look!! My christmas present to be. If its below $250 then i'll buy. But i doubt its below $250. If its below $1000 already is qi ji can. I like this diamond one. The other one without diamond looks so cheapo and fake.









This brand de watch is my type man. I love everything. Taka has 1 shop. Maybe i should go down and take a look. Go check out this website. See nice or not. The whole collection is so sweet law.. (*shimmering eyes)
http://www.zenith-watches.com/scripts/getpage.asp?pageid=3_201&LangID=0







Wednesday
Cookieman 11-730
Go to popular to get christmas cards.
Go taka look for sheep soft toy to give to my dearest kellie(neighbour). She's frm Hk, studying publishing. So came to sg on exchange programme. But she's going back on 12th dec already.. So planning to get her something sheepy cos she loves those sheepish sheeps. hahaha

Other plans:
- I need a haircut and a treatment.
- 2 driving lessons before my driving test on 21st dec. (good luck to me)
- watch princess hr, full house, tatics, deathnote
- save money for next yr hostel (this is so erhm... impossible)
- catch up with all my dearest friends before i'm back at ulu NTU
- think of fantastic story line for FOC. My fright night story line zai one ok. pregnent lady murder case okk. and i'm going to tell them to include this very er xin part. give those freshies go into room individually. Then its full of pics in those red glowing room. Ask them look for a few pics to get a clue. And then scare the hell outta them by either ghost or... MUhhahha.. reaching out to the sink full of hair to get something. MUhahahha..
I'm damn evil. But too bad.. It'll only be good this way..
- watch happy feet
- visit vivo city
- think of ways to celebrate chistmas. I wan Bailey's Caramel Irish Cream. Heard its damn good. Chill man~



3:16 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki