Cash flow
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Hmmm.. I'm speaking more and more like a profession finance person right. Cash flow!
Muahahaa
Anyways.. Just started a sucky job this week.
Job title: Accounting Asst.
Job description: Key in acct figures and filing
Location: Kallang
Pay: $6/hr
Actual job
Job title: Filing
Job description: Filing
Kns can. Arghhh.. Thought will learn something this semester. At least get closer a bit to my finance future. Kns.. Go back and do filing. Its super BORINGGG!
And that company.. Its cannot make it.
If you are jobless now and need
a full time job the money. Just apply. And you'll get a job cos that company every month also got people quit. And every year end... Its totally new batch of people already.
So.. I wanna quit now too. After 2 days i wanna quit already.
But my daddy don't let me cause he says its 1month plus job only. Quit for what. All jobs start with filing then you'll know more about the company de ma.
Then i'm wondering to quit or not to quit. How?? arrhghgghg
(PS: I'm not working for 2 days because i'm sick. Muahaha)
Come to think of it.. from now till the last day of work.. Its... *counting* 36 days.
Plus 2 days that i've worked..
No. of hours a day = 8hr 45mins
Earnings per day = $52.50
Money after 38days = $1995
After cpf = $1596
Travelling expenditure = $100
Food = $200
Maybe i should just ren for the money.. Cos next sem need so much money and my parents are not that rich to pay for all my expenses. Haizzz.. I think i'm so sensible.
=P
Plus cookieman and a tuition, I'll be $ 1800 richer. This holiday i'm really $ face.
But.. Its only this holiday. I'll be spending almost all my money after this holiday. Sobs..
Going uni = spending lots of money
Hostel fees = $1050
Fridge = $37
Books = $100
Fees = $50
Hall orientation = $90
Total expenditure = $1327
See.. I'm broke again.. When will I be able to save??
I need more $$. Tuition tuition. I need more constant cash cows.
2:06 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style