lots of random stuff
Monday, May 28, 2007
My mum strike 4d with my hp no. 1899. Muahhaha. 700 bucks. My 1st reaction is whether i can quit my job cos 700 is my 1 mth pay.
My mum says she wan to move house. Cos some feng shui thing. What feng shui will change in 8 years. So she says its a new cycle now. SO wanna move house.
I'm still praying damn hard to get my hr job though chances are damn low. the higher the hopes, the greater the disappointment. But i'm not giving up till tml 6pm. Argghh
NTU hall allocation system sucks. Need 13 pts to stay in hall. I got 14 so i'm safe. But thennn.. see ar.. 6 pts for most people staying from paya lebar till tenah merah and those in yck,amk.. You get the idea.. 5 pts for jcrc subcomm. So most ple got 10-12 pts. SO how the hell can locals stay in hall? ( I got 3 more pts cos i'm staying with foreigner)
My dearest ht didnt get her hall. My dearest jo didnt get her hall either. No one's staying halll. How am i going to survive. No one for dinner and slacking. And watching tv and hanging around.
Arghhh. Hate the bloody system. *pui*
I need $ to shop.
I need to learn something this holiday. Who wans to join me in ACCPAC software lessons? I'll go find if you're interested..
I wanna go to bintan/bali. Can we can we??
I wanna get my hair dark brown with light brown highlight and change a hair cut.
I wanna go to the zoo and see the penguin march.
12:57 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style