S^3 (Stacey, Survey, Shopping)
Saturday, May 05, 2007


HELLO!! I went for my interview today. Its a face-to-face interview job de interview..
I finally remember where I got it from. NTU website

Its like going companies to let them do surveys. Then each one I complete get 7 bucks. Then if got do those open ended qns I'll get another $2. If the co. can do 2 surveys then i'll get $5 on top of the $7 for the 1st survey. Travelling they'll give $2 allowance daily.

Yeahhh.. I'll go do my own survey. I'll go find the best company which the best working environment. And i'll know what type of bosses are good and what are the dynamics of the company. Then i'll know which company good to work at le. Muhahaha. And i'll get to travel all over sg to find my dream company.

But seriously i wont get any experience lar.. But nv thought must about it. Like nothing interesting to work also ma. Admin also wont do any good to my resume. So just take up any job that pays then get over and done with it. $$ is more important now.

Sounds good ar.. Wait till monday then see how it goes.

Aim to do 1 survey in an hour. Means my pay will be $7/hr. Not bad for part time ehh.. And i get extra exercise everyday. And i get to travel all over to eat at all different places.

(PS: I realised i'm a workaholic. I'm always happy to go to work. )

Yeahh. And because of this job i went on shopping spree.. Spending future money. Bought all the big big things so that i can see where my money went.

Bought
a nice white/slightly blue tote
a nice peep toe black shoe
a 2 layer looking top'
a brown earring

Almost bought a mickey mouse watch. But no $$.. Monday see how. If i got daily pay i'll go get that watch.


1:36 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki