work II
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
I'm at work again..
And I got nothing to do again.. Cos my boss is in the room talking to someone else. So I have to wait for further instructions before I can do something.
Just came back from ntu this morning. Only sleep 5hrs. And its raining outside.. Really feel like zzz. SOOO boring can..
Arghhh.. I'm searching for jobs again. Think i really need to change a job. Just need to find another job then i'll jump far far away from this rubbish place. I just need the $$. I'm still thinking wanna quit 1st then say or not.
But then like that i might as well stay here. I'm doing nothing anyway.. Sitting down and earning $52.50 everyday.
OMG. Just remember. They give the agent $8.50/hr. Goodness. You know my pay suppose to be $75 a day can. Thats bloody alot alot can. $23 more a day. Bloody hell. This is the reason y i feel like quitting again. Shit man. Stupid agent.
BUT.. There's no job to jump to.. Sad. =( BTW.. Took a few pics of the lao kokkok work place. Upload them tonight or tml night. Then you'll see how chui it is..
2:58 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style