Next next week
Friday, June 29, 2007
omg.. time seem to pass so fast. Its like 2 months into the holiday. And i have been surviving my workplace for almost 2 months. And sch's going to start in 1mth. GOodness. How fast is that? I havent enjoy myself yet.
Next week. After next week i'll be free.. Foc to enjoy the sun and all the slack before sch reopens.
When i get my pay i shall spend spend spend. I dun believe that the sale wont go further. Next week i shall go shopping. Pull and bear got real nice dresses and those long tops. But M is too small and L is too big. Kns. I hate being M.5 size. arghhh. Shall go there to take a look on sunday again..
And its time to exercise. I feel that all my bones are wrapped with a layer to soft meat + lots of fats and oil and celluite. i shall do slow sports like stretching and body toning exercise everyday for 30mins everyday after next week
And i'm looking for a new blog skin. The font now looks a bit small for me. Like the words are sticking to each other. Prefer those simple blogs.. with a abstract pic at the top. then nice big fonts like xiaxue's blog so that it'll like the draft here. After next week.
I'll go self learn jap for fun. At 1st thought of going to lesson. But seriously.. I feel damn lazy. To think that saturday is the only free day i have. Then have to go out just for lessons. lazy. Then take as module will be damn crash course. 3mths and 1 language. Impossible. Somemore will affect my grades. Better dun risk. After next week i shall go buy a jap textbook and learn it all myself. Own time own target.
Think i got alot of things to do but NO TIME.. arghhh
This week to next week timetable:
Friday - Tuition
Saturday - Free
Sunday - Cookieman
Monday - NTU
Tuesday - NTU
Wednesday - Free
Thursday - Free
Friday - Tuition
Saturday and beyond - FREE
Next next week shall be it. Once and for all. All play no work.
1:24 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style