Post FOC
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Went clubbing with the freshies for Hall Bash @ Butterfactory on last thursday. It was damn fun lar. There was this guy..
Ah hao. (cos there's 4 of them that intro that night and all have hao in them.. So all become ah hao) Anyway.. i got a very good impression of that ah hao. For cchs ple. Look at year book.. 1 year older than us. 4dl.. Student council.
So actually we were at butterfac at 9. So it was bloody early. So our freshies went to Zian St to eat ba chou mee.. Actually me and yy wanted to go eat too. But we noticed 4 guys left behind at the entrance of Butterfac.
So we went back to jio them to go. But end up they say wanna make full use to the tix and dance like mad since its already paid. So yy and me was like pulling them to go eat. But when we turn around, the rest of the freshies already gone. Like totally cannot see them at all.
So yy and me both blur enough not to know the way. =.=' So we end up dancing with that 4 ah haos.
It was quite fun lar. Cos its like 70% seniors zi high. Plus some super hot freshies dancing. Butterfactory upgraded its horrible music to something quite Ups.
This is my 2nd og with jo as gl. Its like a bunch of freshies whom I dun even know. But ok... JUst take pic.


This pic are all seniors. Actually the guy in front with the face half gone one is super cute. He has dimples when he smile. And he's super xi xin during foc. yy was having flu. He was the only person with tissue with him. And guess wat. He gave her 4 packs on the spot. Me and yy officially become him fan club. =P

-----------------------------------------------------
School was back to
normal again. Its super crazy. 2 proj due in 2 days in a week. Plus horrible jap test. Kns. plus OVE recruitment and all the necessary stuff to attract, retain, and motivate pple. Meetings and more meetings. I hate sch. Arghhh
I got a job offer as admin at a tuition agent. Its like counter service plus all the rubbish admin work. Pay is average. I shall give it a chance and go for the interview. Though such jobs are realli just for earning $. Doesnt learn anything at all. I shall see how it goes then decide..
Feel like applying for Ritz hr dept for dec attachment. Dunno can get or not. Ritz hr is super zai one. But Arghhhh.. I wan i wan i want. but worse come to worse I'll be going back standard chartered as hr since I already know hr ple from there.
Weekends are super burnt too..
Friday
morning - date <3
afternoon - interview with tuition agent
night - tuition
Saturday
(might go out with all my cute friends)
Mug
Sunday
Mug plus do Project for next week since 2 days is not enough..
3:08 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style