Day Out
Sunday, September 16, 2007


When to taka collect my pay and return my stuff to cookieman today. Somehow george looks more tired than the last time I saw him. Prob due to the yong tau foo stall. Sighs. But the new aunty looks so cute. Keep smiling at me. Hahaha!
Went walk walk at the mooncake sales there. And See what I bought!

My fav Yam mooncake. Remember last year I was at tm when I tried this brand. Eater Palace.
Its super nice. But I didn't get it cos I wasn't the one who buy mooncakes. But when I went back the next weekend, the sale was gone. SObs. So this year I went to look for this stall And Wala! Taka has. Yummy.

Look at the skin! Its very layered. Which falls apart upon picking up the mooncake from the box. Its super big and the layer of crisp is not a big fat layer of dough. Just the right balance. And the inside. Purple yam with pumkin. Super nice. And its not too sweet too. Good for old folks. But down side is that its a bit oily.




Went to Diaso to get some stuff for hall. So that I can welcome my future fish to my hall. Hahahaha! Gonna get 2 Angel Fish to entertain myself and to deco the room. And I bet I'm one of the weirdos to go to town to get.......

A Rubbish Bin
The front

The back

Look like ee-ohh of winnie the pooh. Hahaha! And its white/translucent. I was thinking of using it as a tank at 1st. But my angels will be blocked by the donkey. So i shall use this as a pail or rubbish bin.

A Dustpan and Brush
To clear my eraser dust from my table. Lazy to use scotch tap to stick them all up. Green~ Loves. My fav colour.


A Cup
So that i can scope water from my tank to the pail when i'm cleaning the fish tanks. (no green so have to get blue..)


A (erhmmm..) Sucker
To suck shit from the bottom of my fish tank when I need to change water.


My mummy bought new fighting fish from Malaysia. She claims that they have big tails. And very ex. (RM10)But i'm not interested in fighting fish. So won't be bringing them to hall.



And the highlight of today's buy~~!~!~!~


DrumROLLS!!!
.
..
...
....

This is my new mouse. To replace the one that moved on to the other world last week. So cute right!!! fISHHY FISH MOUSE. Look at the eyes. Its smiling at me. Hahaha~ and its so white and new. Slurps~



With such cute eyes. GLOW~



-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm super happy with my buys today man. Instant Retail Therapy to my hectic workload.


1:55 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki