Thursday, February 28, 2008
BAT
An email that says it all:
Thank you for coming to the office for the interview.
We would like to offer the HR internship - Rewards to you for the period:
12 May - 19 July 2008 (10 weeks).
-----------------------------------------------------------
British American Tabacco's reply... But their office is at Seneko. Its another Ulu Pandan place I tell u. Up up and away from my beloved Raffles place. Near woodlands. And worse thing is I only have 168 from Bedok which takes 66mins according to SBS website. And that bus travels the whole TPE ok. If traffic jam then thats it already.. Then still have to change bus at woodlands.
But i really like the people there. And the smell of tabacco. Hehehe! Don't get the wrong idea. I won't start smoking when I work there ok. Its just that fresh tabacco smells really nice. Like very rich tea leaves with honey.
Anyone has any suggestion besides taking 168 from bedok and changing bus at woodlands? It takes 66+20mins at least. If i stay in hall its take 179->train to woodlands-> BAt.. 60mins. But staying in hall means I have to eat out and wash and iron my own working clothes(chui chui chui.. they nv become straight one).
7:42 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style