My drama
Monday, March 03, 2008


BAT is my intern this holiday no matter shit or laosai. Accepted them.

SO glad that NBS undergrad office stood out to fight for case. So so glad that NBS career office stood out to help me. Thomas Seet, Jenny Lim, Chistina Soh, Linda Ong, Jenny Goh.. and all the rest whom have lent me their support to give me the courage to fight the case on. Thank you for all the help and concern.

Whether the case pulled thru or not, I think everyone has put in their best effort. I just hope for the best now..

If BAT becomes my phase 1 it will be a miracle.
If BAT is not my phase 1 then I will pray hard I can do my PA in december holidays.
Worse case senario is to defer PA to next may - july and hence not able to attend convocation ceremony but still grad on time.

I have been dropping hair like mad everyday. Think really very stress to worry about such stuff. And haven't been able to fall asleep unless I toss and turn for 2-3hrs every night. I'm going to sleep.

Employment law assignment due this Friday. Shall complete it by tml. Jiayou!


9:51 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki