XM's 21st Birday!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Celebrated xiangmin's birthday on saturday. Just a simple bbq session with all my 4hm people and choir people. Her archi frens turned up too. and 04s24. QUite ok lar. SImple and cosy at her house.

Hahah! For the 1st time I drank alcohol + beer at 1 go. DOn't laugh ok. I didn't know cannot mix. How I know i'll be so sick if I mix 2 types of drinks. Stupid Kahseng nv tell me. Then the rest of the people also nv tell me. Almost puked lar. Though I drank like in total less than 1 plastic disposal cup. Cannot Make It. Don't ever mix ok. The bubbles just keep forming in your stomach. Blehhh~ See my face is not red at all after 1hr ok. I'm not not not drunk.

Yar. SO I was red like a lobster with a horrible sick puky face for 1hr. But after that I'm ok. I'm not drunk ok. Its the reaction.
Mel shared about her experience about brazilian waxing. Haha. Ask me if u wanna know more details. =P
After that we played a couple of UNO and dai dee. But went home quite early. Benedict walked me home. Very sweet of him. haha!! End up he missed the last bus and had to walk home. Really sorry about it~
8:47 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style