Window Shopping
Sunday, May 25, 2008


Its a few days into GSS and advertisements are flying all over the place.

I wonder if the colour red actually induces people to spend money that's why GSS logos and banners are always red. I'm so in the mood of buying clothes and everything else that I need. 50% SALE and 70% SALE seems to be signaling me to buy whatever I need now since its cheap. But on the other hand, America's news article that its already in recession seems to be pointing me to save whatever I have while I still can.

But good thing is I still have the time to make this important choice because I simply don't have any money to buy or save!! Wahahaha. Next payday is 15th June. 1.5 month's pay at a go. I better plan how much to save this time. No more squandering of my entire account man.
-----------------------------
You know.. this is one of the types of promises that you always make to yourself but will never happen. Eg. doing all my tutorials before lesson.. being on time for lessons.
They don't really work don't they. =p


6:25 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki