Great
Friday, June 06, 2008
I went for a jog yesterday after work. Surprisingly.. I ran like 3.5km near my house's link park to east coast. So satisfying. And rewarding. I realised that I had stepped on a pile of dog shit which attempted to suffocate me as I was cooling down. What a nice reward for running more right.
Today morning just as I was about to reach my bus stop to take company bus, the traffic lights turned red. And I saw my bus turning in from the other road and picked up the rest of my collegues. Had to change to take 168 to work. Which means 2hrs of travelling. Great!
I alighted at bedok reservior to change to 168. Was sitting at the benches when I felt something tickly on my arm. Turned my head and to my greatest dismay. I saw big fat cockcroach on my arm. I almost screamed out but guess it was too bloody early to produce more than a helpless yelp. I just sweeped it off and tried to keep my feet off the ground in case I still stink of dog shit that the other gagas all come to me.
This is just how great my life has been in the past 12hrs.
By the way, my results for last sem was quite good. got record breaking 4.3 for this sem. So my overall cgpa is up from 3.77 to 3.89. Happy Happy!! A bit more to my 2nd upper.
And I have concluded that my grades don't correlate positively with the number of subjects that I take. But next sem i'm going to overload a little. Taking 4 cores and FYP. 2 HR cores, 1 Law module, 1 Bnf module. Hopefully they'll give me those 2 electives together.
8:18 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style