Farewell
Friday, August 01, 2008
Was in a rush on Friday 18th July 2008 so didn't had the time to blog. I have been spending the past week rushing all over the place. Was preparing for OVE trip as well as meetings.. Then had to rush out PA report. And prepare farewell gifts for my BATS. I shall keep this post on my farewell at BATS.
Friday, we had lunch at crystal jade. It was company's treat. Unfortunately, I was in charge of ordering food. I had no idea how much to order as the group was about 14 people. So I just order 6 types of vegetable for the whole table. Sounded quite reasonable right.
But the rest passed this dian xin list down. And the order was scary lar. We had food all over the table. The food was so much that the waitress had problems stacking up the food. And i could hardly see the other end of the table. Total cost was about $400. Imagine the amount of food. Think most of us died eating. I was quite worried that I spent so much money. I was just an intern. Waste so much company money eating.
We managed to finish 80% of the food though. HR people can really eat.
The rest of the afternoon was spent doing up cards. I did cards for our HR dept as well as Matthew (lawyer). Then edited my report and did performance appraisal with my supervisor Martin. Then went around the company taking photos. I shall do away with words and let the photos speak for themself.
Cards

Pictures with the other interns from finance






My HR dept




My supervisor Martin

Pic with Matthew
3:16 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style