Sleep Deprive
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Here is a summary of my sleep timings for last week.
Monday night 230-630
Tuesday night 230-630 (but was flipping around cos not feeling well)
Wednesday night Nil (sending kx off. Stuck at airport without any sleep)
Thursday night 230-930 (that's still less than 8hrs for not sleeping on wed)
Friday night 230-630 (HRC Bridging day)
By Saturday night. I was so tired that my heart was aching. I just did a search on Heart problems caused by lack of sleep. There's this
experiment that make people sleep 4hrs per night for 5 nights. Results shown that all of the volunteers have faster heart rate and less heart rate variability, or performance when under stress.
Think my heart was super under stress that I was groaning before I fell alseep unknowingly.
But not to worry. I slept 12hrs straight and feel ok now. Though I can do better with more sleep. Hahaha!
9:40 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style