Thank you Hall 3
Thursday, August 07, 2008




Parting with Hall 3 left me feeling super emotional these few days. Its like it didn't really sink in until I am experiencing it. All the travelling. And the lost feeling after lessons. As to whether to go home or to go somewhere (or nowhere).

With like 10 medium sized textbooks in my plastic bags, I struggled to balance myself and I called Zi'ang.. It was a miss call. I was quite disappointed because my 2nd home is now going to bear a large banner "No Entry Stranger" right in front of my face.

Within a minute, Zi'ang's name flashed on my phone. And that was a moment of relieve. I won't be left stranded at NIE with all the texts. Thanks to that phone call. I quicken my steps towards hall despite of the weights on my arms.

Stay in his room to do some emailing and HRC stuff. Though we didn't really talk much. I am thankful that he picked up that call and let me stay in his room. Left for OVE lunch at 12pm.

Bumped into Angel. She told me that her lessons end at 330pm and I could find her at that time. Though I had to meet up with Thomas Seet at 4pm and didn't contact her. But I know she always will welcome me back to hall. Thanks.

After OVE lunch, Jessica, my hall 3 roomie, offer to accompany me to library as I wait for my meeting at 4pm. Wouldn't have known how to spend that 1.5hrs without you around. Thanks.

After meeting with Thomas, went back to hall. Know that Zhihao will be in hall. So contact him. And he came down to open the gates for me. Spent time in his room chatting about foc, timetable/modules and his recent Magic of the Voice mod. It felt as if I am staying in hall again. Enjoyed all the nonsense chitchat time that I had spent man.

Yukki called to say that she'll have dinner together. I spent like 45mins or so walking here and there. Waiting for other people to jio dinner. And partially I was moving my books all over the place so dinner was a bit delayed.

Had dinner with Ivan, Joseph, Yukki, Zhihao, Zi'ang. Though its a typical dinner like the last sem. Just eating with this group of people made me feel very comforted. At least I know that there'll always be this bunch of people that I have know in Hall that will always be my friends.

Went back to Ivan's room to get my boxes. His roomie, guoliang, helped me move those boxes down from the top shelf. Thanks a lot man. And Ivan and Zhihao for helping me move the boxes to 1st floor.

Went back to Zhihao's room to get my bag, books and laptop. Its like a tonne of things that I have left behind with people. He helped to carry my books down to my mum's car.

Today felt as if it's a day where I pick up the piece of my presence out of Hall 3. Moved everything out this time. Nothing is left now. But this place is more than a room where I have stayed for the past 2 years. I didn't expected myself to have so much feelings for this place and the people here.

This place gave me the opportunity to build the friendship with people whom I would not meet if not for Hall 3 foc. This place was a shelter when I am not feeling all motivated to study. A hideout after lessons.

I am very thankful for all the people that I have met today.

Kelvin, my foc programmer chair. Thanks for all the time that we spent in monsterhunt preparations and other games for last foc.

Roger for his always-very-funny dance moves. Never fails to make my laugh like crazy.

Jiajun and Jeffery for the fun during the last FOC. The milk game is still in my head. And sentosa beach games.

Josephine for being such a nice friend and project mate.. And always motivating me to study since her table is always full of notes. And a super caring and dedicated softball manager who thought me this sport.

And for the many whom I did not mention in this post. I have not forgotten you. This post doesn't have an end to it if I pen down all my memories of you.

Thanks to Hall 3 adding all the colours in my otherwise boring NTU life.


We do what we please. As proud as can be.



Hall 3 E Kbox gathering 2007
Angel and me at cine BK
Song Xuan, me and Yukki
Sunset from my 3E room


10:00 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki