Achievement
Thursday, October 02, 2008
WooohooO! I have driven myself to tuition and back. And I managed to park straight into the carpark lot. After 20 reverses. aHhemm.. I was just 10cm left from the ideal centre one.. So I decided to adjust it and somehow... My car turn crooked and for some nonsense reasons couldn't get back into the lot. If I move just 10 cm forward before I reverse and then yada yada yada yada........... Alright. Enough I know.
Besides my ideal parking. I saw a sign. A sign that told me something meaningful. Its quite big and its on top of my car. Guess!!
Its says "SIAM AR!" Its so big that I can even see it. Cars are driving away from my lane one I tell you. Behind, in front all SIAM. Zai or not. Not many people can get such a sign from above one.
So much for the rara. I think I have been talking crap all post long. Effects of crapping too many reports.
8:50 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style