Irony
Thursday, January 01, 2009
This whole thing is just amazingly weird.
Can't believe I started my new year like that! What a position to be in. Roar!
---------------------------------
2008 has come and gone in a blink of my eye. 2008 is a year with many ups and downs.
Softball, hall friends, roomie, interviews, pa, timbre, ove, laos, hrc, ww, hk, christmas, new year..
I have good memory, visuals. But to remember all of 2008 is crazy. Some of these flashbacks let me see some of the most beautiful moments that I have in 2008. On the other hand. I remember the many blank days where I spend doing nothing at home.
2009.
What sort of resolution should I have? I need a more enriching life.
1. Pick up guitar soon + start learning how to tune and play
2. Tennis lessons with Jo at Bedok
3. Meet up with my friends more
4. Get a job
5. Plan for grad trip
Wishing all a better year ahead!!
8:57 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style