Future
Thursday, April 16, 2009


Hmmm.. Wonder how am I going to start this.

So.. I have officially graduated. After 6+4+2+3= 15 years of education (that's long! but not so long also!), I'm going to have to answer the question that I have always been avoiding.

After O levels, I struggled to fight for my right to go poly. Unfortunately, my parents don't approve of it. And that's because I don't know which poly course to study. Vet, designing, tourism.. So I opted for JC.

After A levels, I put random choices in my uni admission. So random that NBS interviewers had a good laugh at it. So.. Business was 1st choice because my work at standard chartered made me wanna take banking and finance.
1) Business
2) Chemistry and Biochem
3) Environmental Engineering
4) NIE
5) ADM

After year 1, I have screwed up my FM module and banking and finance was out. IT became my 1st choice. Seriously. IT. I changed my choice at 1130pm to HRC.

So now... What am I going to be? My dream job: Compensation and benefits specialist. Cos of my internship.

Is that really going to be my dream job? Or I'm still as undecided as ever, swayed by all the events that's happening. Life is always uncertain. And I'm always diverting away from my original plan.

I'm putting my future in the hands of uncontrollable events. Let it be. I'll try my best at all my interviews. Let's see how this goes. Anyone game to go Aljunied temple with me??
-------------------------------------

Maybe I should at least mention a bit on my feelings for leaving school.. Its a mixed feeling. Just glad that it's over. 1 more semester can really kill me.

Will I miss school? Maybe.


9:00 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki