I'm not good..
Tuesday, May 05, 2009


The days of non-school and -work had me thinking of nonsense things. Its those times when you realised that certain things just always happen around yourself.

I noticed that people always fall or trip over when I am around. This little India girl was happily walking in front of me with her mummy. Suddenly, she just trips over and fall flat on the floor. And guess what, I walked around the little girl and walked off. I didn't even stop to help her up.

One of my friends asked me last week. If its raining and you are at a traffic junction, would you offer to share your umbrella with a stranger? Or would you ask a stranger to share an umbrella with you? I think you already know my answer.

If a stranger greets you, would you greet him too? Maybe you shouldn't even wait. Be the one who takes the 1st step to say Hi or Good Morning.

Recently, the newspaper has been making a big hooha over gracious Singaporeans. Clearly, its not making any progress. Not on me at least.

Is it our culture? Maybe. Maybe its just me.

I am someone who keep to myself. I tend to keep my emotions to myself. But ironically, I love to talk. So I talk about other people which has eventually put me into a lot of trouble. For me, I don't really put much thought into what I say. Its just a passing comment which I will forget in a couple of minutes. Maybe I'm simple minded.

But others dont treat what I say from the same perspective. They judge, the topic of interest and me. They score full marks for analytical thinking and communications. And for those who think you fall into this category, try teaching me. You are one level above the rest, mentor.

So much for the propaganda of building a gracious society. Much more work to be done besides designing campaigns and comic strips. Try changing me 1st. At least I'm simple minded.


8:25 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki