My Dream
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
I was woken up with my hp ringing this morning. Someone from Recruit Express called. I was feeling groggy on the phone and was just "oh" "yes" "ok" over the phone. But in my head, I was trying to recall my dream.
I was swimming in a dirty swimming pool. The murky brown colour which rivers are, quite clear but certainly not clean. There were 4 person, 2 guys and 2 girls (including me). Then something happened.. Which I cannot remember. Then one my fren accused another guy for stealing his hanger! (OK! Ridiculous! But its a dream what! I can't control it)
Then I was just floating on my back, minding my own business. Then I saw at the bottom of the pool, 2 hangers, red and green.. I drifted towards it. And told the guys to stop arguing because the hangers are stuck here.
Then freak! My hair was being pulled downwards. To some pump thing! Then I was struggling like a pig to get up but I couldn't. Then this guy came over to do CPR to me cos basically, the pool wasn't that deep. I was just submerged and couldn't get up. So the guy was passing air through his mouth to me! (GOODNESS. CPR. I can actually dream of such crap!)
And then the phone rang and Recruit Express was over the line.
I couldn't remember who was that guy! Probably someone I don't really know. HAHAHA! So weirdddd! So anyway.. I usually will check up the meaning of my dreams when its this drama.
From Dream Mood Dictionary:
Swimming
To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support.
Hanger
To see a hanger in your dream, suggests that you are getting the hang of some situation or some task. Or it may mean that you are just
hanging in there.
Oh yess.. I'm hanging on to my dear life. You need more motivation and encouragement.
Drowning
To dream that you are drowning, indicates that you are feeling overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that are
coming back to haunt you. (Must be job hunting!) You may be proceeding too quickly in trying to discover your unconscious thoughts. You should proceed more cautiously and slowly. If you drown to death, then is refers to an emotional rebirth. If your survive the drowning, then a waking relationship or
situation will ultimately survive the turmoil.I'll get a job?!HAHA! Somehow its making a bit of sense ar.. Whether its true or not I don't really care. Makes me happy! haha
10:19 AM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style