Last Breathe of Holidays
Friday, August 14, 2009
This has been the longest break that I ever had in my life. To many, it might have been the holidays after A levels, or maybe their may-jul holidays in the past 3 years of uni. Every holiday for me was packed with part time jobs.
This year, I had the best holidays of my life. It was the longest ever without having any part time job. I went overseas for the longest period of 18 days. Met up with many groups of friends. Had the most activities packed in a day for many weeks till I feel shag from enjoying life.
Naturally Nepal

Incredible India

Food Trail

Good Desserts

Prawnings

The good old CCHS

NDP Fireworks

The Endless Meetups

And Late Nights
Monday will mark the end of my longest best holiday. Langkawi! I'll make sure I'll milk all the fun from you this weekends! =)
11:07 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style