Are dreams ever real?
Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Dreams are a form of escape. I went travelling again this morning. But this time, not to beautiful places. Can't remember where to.. But I thought it was Nepal.. I dreamt that I was taking a lao pok lift just after an earthquake. That fear of a crashing lift and then wanting to get out of that lift immediately when its doors open on 7th floor. I manage to get out safely but the door opened to a place half under construction and half, 2 hotel rooms.

When travelling, its common to run into unforeseen situations and have to manage it there and then. Planning everything and yet not really coming up with any plans. I missed that feeling.

I want to take off to wonderland right now, to do what I like and what I miss. Buy a ticket, fly off and never return. I don't want to seal my life to be just an average Singaporean. And worse.. Submit myself to even more constraints other than the monetary constraint I have now.

I lack the courage to walk away from life now. When luck, chance and fate comes together, I'll make this important decision..

And I continue dreaming.....


9:42 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki