Balanced Lifestyle
Tuesday, September 08, 2009


I have finally signed up for my 1st competitive run. 15km New Balance run sometime in Nov.

When I was signing up, it was a purely monetary exchange. No feeling, just pay and walk away. And then now, I am wondering how the hell am I going to run 15km. CRAZY. 15km leh!

Sec school 3.6 km cross country already wanna die. 15 freaking KM. Cross terrine. HOW FARRRR IS that?! And I freaking never ran 15km in my life before! 1 month add up also no 15km can..

Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.

Why am I doing this? I think I will never know. Maybe I shouldn't think so much.

So I went running today. Without thinking too. And I think I'm going to get a bad flu soon. My nose has been hurting since yesterday.

I ran and ran. Saw 2 cute guys running damn fast. Well.. Define fast: They overtake me twice every round on the track. Sad right. I was a track hazard. Nevertheless, I still completed my 9 rounds. 3.6km. Not bad huh.. After like 3 months since I last ran.

Give me a pat on the back. I'm 1/5 of 15km. GREAT.


10:28 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki