Body
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
I have been dreaming of work for the past 2 nights. Come to think of it, yesterday I went jogging and was quite tired. But I still freaking dreamt of work still. =(
I was working on a lot of excel spreadsheets and somehow, I was copy and pasting data and I kept doing it wrong. Like pasting 1 column less etc.
Woke up a couple of times to tell myself to stop dreaming and go sleep. Its quite irritating cos at the next moment, I am dreaming again. Sighs.
Do people dream of work when they tend not do any work during work?
Think my work has been really really slow pace and I am so not liking it. My big boss promised to define my job scope next week. Hopefully things are more clear then and I get to do more work besides taking minutes, photocopying docs, printing docs and data entry.
10:24 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style