Honey, I'm HOME!
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Arrived on a familiar island, on a Sunday night 2 weeks ago. Dragging my 17kg luggage, 3 pandan cakes and my handbag and making my way to the city without any hesitation. I proceed to the airport express and checked into my hotel.

What's for dinner, what should I eat, where should I go? Table for 1. Every night, it was just Natgeo on tv and me.
On the 2nd day of work, I stayed late. Only getting to eat my dinner at 1030. Went back to my room with gastric and couldn't get any sleep the entire night. Felt depress going to work and then.. At 5pm, my lawyer from Netherlands said that the work I did last night was null. I wanted to escape without bidding goodbye as I could no longer speak and hold back my tears at the same time.
I wondered back to the familiar places in mongkok to try to seek some comfort. To my surprise, I found not only pleasant memories, but also a street full of goldfishes and puppies! If the next 2 weeks is going to be hell, I'll come back here.


Weekends came and my parents and brother came to visit. Of course, leeching on my big room. We went to Disneyland, which is pathetically small and overrated. And I went back to work on Sunday to print some stuff.

The remaining of the week past quickly. Clocking my record of leaving the office at 1am, fasting and to eat only at 7pm. Printing reams of paper, tearing plastic bags of dividers (40 packets), printing, printing and photocopying more things. Da-baoing food for lunch. Before I knew it, I was packing my bags to go home.

I checked into Central check-in terminal with my 19kg luggage before appearing in the office for the last time. Met more colleagues to know them cause I'll need their help in future applications. Finally, bidding farewell cos for all I know, I'll never see them again. Thanking all those who have helped me in 1 way or another in my short stint there.
Good bye for now, CKC.

The trip was crazy and indeed, there's no free lunch in the world. But work hard play hard. This was a good business trip and I give myself a pat on my back! I'll miss the weather, the food, the cantonese, the MTR, my colleagues and my boss!
"Beep beep beep beep.. Hai zam, zong huan. Xia yi zhan, zhong huang. Next station, Central."
Time to catch up on my sleep. I'll be awake only 8hrs on this weekends. Byees.
12:36 PM$BlogItemDateTime$>
She's got style