Beautiful Shoes
Saturday, May 01, 2010


After DND yesterday, went clubbing with my department. Was in the pretties shoes you can think of.

Makes your feet slim. No blisters. Peep toe. Simple. The heels were high enough. A perfect pair of shoes in ever girl's eye.

Then, as I danced to my favourite song, I realised that my feet was producing the same rhythm as the song. The rhythm was even getting exponentially louder as I danced.

The rhythm was the pounding pain at my veins, enough to give me 7 days of insomnia straightaway. Thanks to Craig David's song playing that very moment. I felt that I could have chopped off my legs and that wouldn't feel as bad as the pain I was experiencing.

I was so tempted to take off my shoes if not for a broken beer mug and split liquid on the floor.

I woke up this morning, with numbed and swollen toes. So much for looking beautiful, Shoes. Thanks and goodbye.


2:17 PM
She's got style

Welcome
Welcome to easternwinds.blogspot.com
Birthday Blog

The one & only
Stacey
07/05/1987
Taurus
My Personal Dna Report

The Wants
Happy
Job
Money
New clothes

Travel Destinations
Tibet
Nepal
Udaipur
Leh
Goa
Luang Prabang
Vietnam
Taiwan
Australia
The whole world

Tag



Daily clicks
Bendini
Benjamin
Desmond
Diana
Emma
Henry
Huiling
Hui Ting
Irene
Jean
John
Josephine
Junyi
Jun Xiang
Kai Xiang
Kelvin
Ken Mun
OVE
Peiru
Samuel
Sarah
Wei Xin
Xiangmin
Xia Xue
Yeo Yang
Zhuming

Credits
Designer | Kathleen
Image | Vikifolki